Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thursday August 27 - I'm a Sigma Kappa Alum (University of Kentucky) -- today my Sigma Kappa Triangle Magazine arrived with a special Mrs. Kentucky feature!
http://sigmakappatrianglesum09.easyviewer.net/

Friday August 28 - Last minute stops today as Mrs. America is just around the corner. My interview suit is fresh from alterations and ready for Mrs. America. This afternoon I stop by KISS FM 96.9 for an appearance on air with Skip Eliot -- thank you for all the encouragement and support.

Monday August 31 - I arrive in TUCSON AZ for Mrs. America ;) I have family (that I haven't seen since age 3) who reside in Tucson -- they were so kind to meet me at the airport and it was such a treat to spend time with them this evening. I arrive at the hosting hotel Loewes Ventana Canyon to discover it is HUGE, FANTASTIC, with AMAZING staff.

Tuesday September 1 - My roomate, Mrs. Kansas, arrives today! She takes it in stride that her luggage is still back in Kansas because the airline didn't have enough room for her bags (??!??) She raids the hotel boutique for essentials and never once complains. Together we head down to the first official event of Mrs. America week - the orientation dinner! At orientation we meet all 51 gorgeous delegates as well as the Mrs. America staff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment