Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tuesday October 20 - Tonight I head to my 3rd week of Dale Carnegie training! We give presentations on our proudest achievement. I shared with the group my late start into pageantry and how proud I am of what I have accomplished since the pageantry chapter in my life began ;) We were instructed to bring an exhibit that illustrates the message. I brought my Mrs. Kentucky America crown! I recieved the award for "Oustanding Performance" and am THRILLED!

Thursday October 22 - Preparations continue today for the Runway for the Cure Fashion Show as I head to Nitro Boutique in Frankfort. We pick out a gorgeous formal look as well as a polished tailored look to wear in the show tomorrow night. This evening is the Runway for the Cure rehearsal - stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment