Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Monday September 21 - My photos from Mrs. America arrived in the mail today! FABULOUS, I can't wait to make copies for all Mrs. Kentucky sponsors ;)

Tuesday September 22 - This week I will be heading to quite a few boutiques in Lexintgton to pick out attire for the upcoming "Glitz and Glam Fashion Show Over Lexington" at Bakers 360 to benefit The Kidney Foundation. Can't wait to see what I'll be wearing from Peppermint Palm, Mod Boutique, Helen's Boutique, and Tres Chic Boutique!!!

Sunday September 27 - Today is the rehearsal at Bakers 360 for "Glitz and Glam Fashion Show Over Lexington". It is great to catch up with so many wonderful (and gorgeous) gals in town who will be modeling in the show. I'm excited for the main event on Friday night!

Friday October 2 - "Glitz and Glam Fashion Show Over Lexington" is tonight! The event is a sucess with so much good done for The Kidney Foundation ;) So proud to be part of it and even got a chance to wear my feather hat from my Mrs. Kentucky costume at Mrs. America!!!

Saturday October 3 - Today starts early at Keeneland for The Buddy Walk to benefit Down's Syndrome Association. This is my 2nd year participating in this event and I can't wait to be back next year ;)

Tuesday October 6 - Each year the winner of Mrs. Kentucky recieves a scholarship to the Dale Carnegie course (what a tremendous prize!!). I begin my Dale Carnegie course tonight. Over the next 10 weeks I look forward to learning how to be a better communicator in my professional and personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment