Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday August 8 - It feels like Saturday Funday with a full & exciting day! First a meeting with Fitness for the Family board members (planning future events). Next I'm off to then pick up my ECTectera interview suit from Jill Brown (Mrs. Kentucky 1989) and work with her picking out my outfit for a fall photo shoot featuring ECTectera later this month. Next I stop my Tres Chic Boutique for final measurements for my Mrs. Kentucky state costume (top secret ;) While at Tres Chic Boutique I pick up a few smashing gowns for festivities during Mrs. America Pageant week in AZ. Thanks Deata, Jill, and Fitness for the Family board members XOXO

Monday August 10 - Mrs. Kentucky America magnetic car signs arrive today courtesy of Classic Promotions. Look for them at an appearance near you!

Tuesday August 11 - Queen Mum asked me to draft a letter for the newly selected Mrs. Kentucky 2010 delegates. I feel as though I express myself best in writing and am so excited to be one of the first to welcome the newest contestants to their Mrs. Kentucky 2010 adventure. I worked hard to "keep it real" and inspire them to hold nothing back in their journey this year.

Thursday August 13 - Who says 13 is unlucky? Today the UPS store in Hamburg signs on as a Mrs. Kentucky 2009 sponsor. UPS Hamburg will be shipping my boxes to AZ for the Mrs. America pageant. Yes, there will be boxes :)

Friday August 14 - My earrings for evening gown competition are IN at Miss Priss! Daughter Cece and I stop in to see Elizabeth and check out her custom made stunning earrings -- breathtaking -- and perfect for my gown. Thank you Miss Priss!

No comments:

Post a Comment